We're very sorry but THIS TRIP IS NOW COMPLETELY FULL. If you would choose to register you will be put on our waiting list.
Come join us for a fun weekend in Lancaster and York (not New York City)
- Sat. 7am – Leave State College Saturday in a large comfortable coach bus.
Tour an Amish farm & house -- www.amishfarmandhouse.com/our-farmhouse.html
- Shopping at Tangers Outlet
- Outdoor Fall Party & dinner -- includes a bonfire, a ride in a hay filled wagon, games & singing and lots of good home-cooked food!
- You will stay with an American family Saturday night.
- On Sunday, you will go to church with your host family at church of the Open Door, www.codyork.org At the church we will have our own special session with Philip Wong, professor Pathology and Neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His research focuses on understanding the molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease and ALS. He will share about his life in China under Japanese occupation and his escape to Canada.
- After lunch at the church we will take the bus back, arriving at PSU at about 5pm.
Cost is $25 which includes transportation, admission to the Amish farm and all meals except lunch on Saturday. Register online, below
Sorry, no children under 12 years old. Please contact Sue Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
You can - Register here.