The Lancaster Trip is... an Amish Buggy Ride, tour an Amish house & farm, Tangers Outlet shopping, an American "Fall Barn Party!", stay in an American's home for 1 night, and visit an American church.
Come join us for a fun week in Lancaster - September 22-23 -- Saturday 7am until Sunday 5pm.
You can - TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
You can share this Registration Link with other international students & scholars.
1) Saturday 7am – Leave State College in a large comfortable coach bus.
2) Ride an Amish Buggy & Tour an Amish farm & house - click here
4) Outdoor Fall Party & dinner -- includes a bonfire, a ride in a hay filled wagon, games & a music band and lots of good home-cooked food! (food for vegetarians provided too)
5) You will stay in an American home with an American family Saturday night.
6) On Sunday, we will go to church with your host family at Church of the Open Door, York, PA
7) The church will provide a lunch for us.
8) After lunch, we ride back to PSU in a coach bus, about 5pm, Sunday.
Cost is $35 which includes transportation, admission to the Amish farm and all meals except lunch on Saturday. (If cost is a problem, contact Walt about a scholarship) Register online, below.
Sorry, no children under 12 years old. Please contact Sue Johnston at email@example.com if you have questions.
You can - TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE. Or copy/paste link below into a web browser. You can share this Registration Link with other students. https://goo.gl/forms/VTcNw812hFAddpTJ2